Cquartz Fabric Coat (100ml)
Cquartz Fabric protection is nano-technology based and is an extremely durable Super HydroPhobic product for fabric protecting against sweat, salt, water, liquids, dirt, bacteria, and stains. Fabric Coat does all this without affecting the breath-ability of the material. Traditional products make fabrics feel stiff and clog the weave of the fabric, preventing breath-ability. They are unable to stand up to tough cleaners and less resistant to wear. Using nanotechnology, our treatment is small enough to attach to individual fibers, delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric and without clogging the fabric weave.
Cquartz Fabric transforms the substrate into a super hydrophobic surface that is both durable, flexible, and long lasting against harsh or caustic detergents.
Areas Of Application:
- Convertible Tops
- And more…
- Super Hydrophobic: Liquids are repelled instantly
- Durability: Withstands mechanical wear for up to a year and withstands strong soaps and high pH intensive detergents
- UV protection: Protects against UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces
- Breathability remains
- Versatility: Protect many surfaces such as fabric upholstery, carpets, mats, & convertible fabric tops
- Long lasting protection for textiles against water, dirt and grease
- Appearance: Transparent
- Revives dull faded interiors and protects them from further attack
- Resists bacteria growth from sweat, dirt, oils, and liquids
- Requires less cleaning: In most cases simply wipe with a wet microfiber towel
- Coating Amount : 50ml treats approximately 12 Sq. Ft.
- Apply using Sprayer, electric atomizer or by padding
- Clean the surface completely from dirt, dust, and all oil using “Interior safe” Apc mix with no residues and dry completely
- Shake CQ Fabric Coat well
- Spray onto surface evenly, for professional users you may wish to pair this with our HVLP mini spray gun for even and accurate coating.
- Use heat gun to dry well or park in the sun
Avoid using car shampoos containing wax or silicones or they will affect the super hydrophobic effect