HydrO2 Wipeless Sealant
It is incredibly easy to use, effective, and revolutionary wipeless spray sealant! CarPro HydrO2 is formulated with Hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers and can be applied to all vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydrO2. HydrO2 was specifically formulated to save time and therefore money for all the Car Pros and enthusiasts alike! This new innovative coat forms an ultra-water-repellent coating and is applied by simply spraying and then rinsing off with only water!
A simple spray and rinse application saves time, and results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our “Hydroelectric bonding” function means HydrO2 reacts chemically with water contact! This means the coating transforms from Hydrophilic to Hydrophobic. The pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of HydrO2 to the surface creating a Hydrophobic layer. HydrO2 is climate and temperature stable, and is an extremely effective long lasting water repellent that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV (Ultra Violet) protection. HydrO2 is sold only in concentrated form which offers significant cost savings as well.
- Value: Only 40ml needed per average 4 door vehicle including all paint, glass, trim & wheels
- Protect Everything: Apply to areas you never could before! Not only body panels but protects calipers, undercarriage, wheel wells, door jambs, in between seals and more
- Versatility: Use on any surface
- Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off
- Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
- Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
- Time Saver: Maintains paint quickly with enormous time savings compared to any other paint protection product
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV Protection: Offers significant protection from UVA and UVB rays and sun damage
- Chemical and fallout Protection: Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Concentrated Value: For every ounce/ml of HydrO2 you make 4 oz/ml ready to use spray. Dilution of 1 part Hydro to 3 parts water (25% HydrO2 + 75% water)
- Beauty: Instantly revives the high gloss, deep luster, and smoothness of your paint
- Durability: 3 to 6 months
- Do not use in direct sunlight. Thoroughly clean the surface(s) to be protected. Do NOT use any type of wash and wax product as this will interfere with the bonding of Hydro2. To ensure the surface is free of any previously applied waxes and sealants, we recommend adding two ounces of Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner to your wash bucket.
- Diluted Hydro2 1 part concentrate to 3 parts water into a spray bottle.
- Working on a third of the vehicle at a time (while it?’s still wet), spray a fine mist of Hydro2 directly onto the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse off using a strong jet of water.
- Continue this method until entire vehicle has been treated.
- Dry the vehicle using a high quality microfiber drying towel or car dryer, like the Metro Master Blaster