- Defect removal without masking the finish
- Good for any type of auto paint: soft, medium, hard, ceramic clear coats, and single stage paint
- Capable of removing sanding haze from 1500 to final finish
- Save working time up to 40% by reducing the steps needed
- No dedicated fillers, No holograms, No powder dusting, No organic silicones
- Economic: No need for different grades of polish to deal with varying defects
- Versatility: Excellent with D/A or Rotary and a great hand polish as well
- 100% Body shop safe: No silicones, waxes, polymers, or Teflon used which only hides scratches but does not remove them
- Very little needed per vehicle
Fixer is capable of removing 1500 grit sand scratches, as well as scratches, marring, haze, & swirl marks from reshly painted, soft, medium, hard, and even
ceramic scratch resistant paints. You can be use it with wool, mf, or foam. The fine nano finishing powders deliver a perfect cut with less passes and leaves an
unrivalled wet mirror like finish. Fixer is the finest yet fastest one step polish that leaves thesurface glowing with a perfect shine. It has been designed &
manufactured from scratch and formulated to deliver perfect results in less time. Fixer can remove 80-95% of all light/medium paint imperfections and deliver a perfect mirror-like showroom car finish in less time and steps than other compounds/polishes. We have manufactured this new generation polishing compound using Nano components to make it the most versatile compound and polish on the market. The use of very small diminishing abrasives delivers the precise cut dependant on pad and techniques used.
Fixer works excellent at lower speeds (600- 1200rpm) Fixer can be used on all types of pads, from wool right through to finishing foams. Fixer does not have to be worked fast to get the most out of the compound. Normally a maximum working speed of 1200rpm is all that is required. On some defects & paint types (once the polish has been spread and heated) it can be beneficial to increase the speed with slow, fluid, overlapping motions.