- Single pack air curing seam sealer.
- Perfects and protects seams with OEM quality finish and appearance.
- Easy-to-use non stringing formulation.
- Grey finish to compliment all top coats.
- Supplied in a 1 litre lever lid tin.
Dynax SEAM Fast Drying Sealer
dynax SEAM is easily applied by brush to protect welded joints, seams and overlapped panel work.
It provides high levels of protection against abrasion, stone chip damage and corrosion.
The non-stringing formulation holds brush marks well so that OEM finishes can be replicated.
With solids content in excess of 50% this product will outperform competing materials.
How To Use
- Ensure that surfaces are dry and free of any contamination, degrease thoroughly with panel-wipe or clean solvent such as xylene.
- Apply seam sealer generously and evenly with a brush along the seam achieve a dry film thickness of 200 microns over thinnest point.
- Drying time with vary with temperature, humidity and air movement but typically 6-10 minutes to surface dry and 8-10 hours to fully cure.
- Accepts a wide range of paint finishes once fully cured.
- Always test at small scale your full chosen paint system in full before use